Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Peace, Love, and Jewelry

People have been asking me for awile now if I ever make peace signs. Now I can say "of course!"
The above pieces are crafted out of flat steel bar stock, with a sterling silver peace sign overlaid, then hammered flat(ish). They are 1 1/4' square, and hang on a 3mm rubber cord with a sterling clasp. I cut the cor to length, so any size is available, but 16" and 18" are the most popular. $45.00 with or without the glass crow beads.
I like to leave the inside of the heart oxidized from soldering. It really makes the heart POP! This heart is bronze overlaid on the steel. Same thing as above with the cord, the hearts are $42.00.

Also available is a REVERSIBLE necklace, with the peace sign on one side, and the heart on the other. How cool is that???? :-) $60.00

No comments:

Post a Comment